Build Your Own Retreat
Camp Michawana is a highly desirable retreat venue. We desire to serve your group during the entire year. There is considerable flexibility to adapt to individual group needs for retreats and events to make your retreat complete. The food is great and can be made to fit your needs. The facilities are flexible and we can handle all types of events.
Church Youth Retreats available in spring, summer, fall, winter, and work projects in all seasons
Families’ summer camp,
Leadership retreats, etc.
Denominational/Church Bible conferences
Public and Private school groups including outdoor ed, team building, band, cheer leading, and football
Outdoor adventure and team building groups
Quilting, scrap booking, card making groups facilities
Check out all the activities on the Facilities & Activities Tab
No group needs to go any further than to us to meet your year around or retreat needs
Follow these helpful steps to “Build Your Own Retreat”
1. Get your group together, decide how long you’d like to stay and have some dates in mind.
2. Call us at (269 623 5168) to see if dates you want are open.
3. Plan with us as we help you choose options for food, lodging, and activities.
4. We will write an agreement detailing the plan and send it to you for approval.
5. Show up ready for a worry free stay!
We will be happy to work out costs and arrangements by phone or email. However, if you are not familiar with Camp Michawana, it is advised that you schedule a visit prior to your group’s arrival.
269 623 5168 or go to the “contact us” page and write us a note.